MOVE WELL "MOVEMENT CREATES FREEDOM"
- Delicious Energy Drink
- Fatigue Fighter
- Support endurance and cognitive function
- Pre-Workout energy boost
- Mid-afternoon pick me up
Relieve jet lag
Size : 300 g
Serving : 1 scoop
Servings Per Container : 30
Immune Support is a great tasting combination of fresh fruits and vegetables blended with an energizing array of fatigue fighting nutrients.* Green Coffee Bean extract provides natural caffeic and chlorogenic acids to support energy levels without the negative effects associated with caffeinated beverages. DMG, Taurine, Inositol and White Panax Ginseng further enhance this fast-acting formula. Providing 3000 ORAC units per serving, Immune Support is a smart and delicious way to start your morning. All fruits and vegetables in this formula are pesticide free.
Immune Support contains nutrients and phytonutrients that support:
- Immune health*
- Antioxidant defense*
- Brain function & mental alertness*
- Oxygen utilization*
- Cardiovascular function*
ORANGE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES:
- Orange fruits and vegetables provide sustainable energy due to the powerful combination of natural sugars and carbohydrates, protein and fiber.
- A proprietary fruit blend of oranges, peaches, nectarines, tangerines, cantaloupe, pineapple, clementines, papaya, apricot, mango, kumquat, and persimmons are provided in each serving
- A proprietary vegetable blend of yams, pumpkin, carrots, butternut squash, and rutabaga are provided in each serving.
BENEFITS FROM OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Korean White Panax Ginseng:
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity
- Helps regulate the body’s metabolism
- Helps the body burn a higher proportion of lipids to carbohydrates, which can help reduce muscle fatigue.
- Contains chlorogenic and caffeic acids- 2 powerful polyphenols.
- Caffeic acid provides a safe energy boost while being naturally low in caffeine
- Chlorogenic acid helps to slow the release of glucose into the blood- stream after a meal.
An adaptogenic herb that helps the adrenal glands better manage the production, storage, secretion and elimination of stress hormones, allowing the body to conserve the nutrients that would otherwise be used to create energy. Improves how the body burns sugar.
Taurine and Inositol:
An amino acid that your body naturally produces. It’s an antioxidant, and it helps to regulate heartbeat, muscle contractions, and energy levels. Inositol is part of the B vitamin complex and is closely related to choline and biotin. Inositol helps the body use fat as fuel, and helps muscles contract more efficiently.