PURE GREENS BUNDLE
EAT WELL "EAT FOR ENERGY"
- Great tasting detoxifier
- Your daily 6 serve vegetable dose
- Cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate
- Size : 356 g
- Serving : 1 scoop
- Servings Per Container : 30
- BUNDLE INCLUDES 3 CONTAINERS
PURE GREENS SUPPORTS:
- Immune System
Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile and is a potent antioxidant.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keep- ing unwanted materials from adhering to the walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health, and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel, and muscle functions.
FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Non-allergenic Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.